top of page

Fall back into your fitness routine

With summer ending, its time to ditch the beach BBQs, rooftop happy hours, and day parties to get back into your health and fitness routine. Here are some ways that you can avoid the fall blues and fall into a routine to keep you motivated.

COMMIT 📅// Add your workout to your calendar. Believe it or not, having this reminder can really help to hold you accountable. If you are like me, you will want to be sure everything on your calendar and to do list are checked off.

MOVE 🏋🏾// Make it to the gym at least 3 times a week (start small and work your way up, maybe try some group fitness classes to keep you engaged). Class Pass is currently offering a $19 trial. Be sure to sign up and get access to hundreds of classes in your city!

HYDRATE 💦// Aim to drink 1 gallon of water each day. Keep a water bottle at your desk and refill often throughout the day. Track how many times you refill it and write down your total water intake at the end of the day. This way you can adjust accordingly to make sure you are getting in that gallon. It will help you feel full and avoid snacking. Plus, hydrating has endless benefits for the skin.

NOURISH 🍓// Find clean eating recipes to try out. Most are fun, quick and straightforward. Even if you are not the greatest chef, there are many clean recipes that can be put together easily! Plan healthy cooking date night or have your girlfriends over for clean eats and treats! (Stay tuned, I'll be sharing recipes later this month)

REST 💤// Try to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. We all need our beauty rest!

REPEAT 🔁// Remind yourself of the 80/20 rule: if you are practicing healthy eating and exercising habits 80% of the time, you can allow yourself to be flexible in the other 20%.

Be sure check back for workouts and healthy recipes to incorporate into your new fall routine 💪🏾🏋🏾🍎🍽

bottom of page